1. Write to write.
2. Write to publish (at least one book of poetry and one novel)
3. Teach (I did sort of teach my SAT class last semester, but that I don't know if that really counts..)
4. Maintain old friendships (so far, fortunately!)
5. Visit all 7 continents
6. Plan a way to save the world from various disasters/apocalypses (o_O; I don't know what was wrong with me at 14...)
7. Finish NaNoWriMo
8. Host a GoF reunion
9. Graduate college
10. Create and maintain a popular website
11. Read the entire collected works of Shakespeare and Madeleine L'Engle
12. Direct a movie
13. Write 1 poem a day.
14. Scuba diving
16. Visit all 50 states (except maybe Hawaii) (--haha!)
17. Read all 7 HP books (straight through)
18. Perfect telepathy
19. Explore space
20. Take one photograph a day
21. Have a daughter named Anika Virginia
22. Compose a song
23. Lean web design and computer programming
24. Translate my published book into 3 languages
25. Open my own store
26. Become familiar with more than 1/2 the words in the dictionary
27. Own ten cats and three dogs
28. Own a blue house
29. Maintain a comfortable lifestyle and give the rest of my money to charity (never become rich)
30. Read War & Peace (next semester I will!)
31. Die in the rain/while it's raining
32. Publish a book that is banned
33. Save a life.
34. Join the Peace Corps
35. Join the circus.
36. Search for a cure for cancer and AIDS.
37. Visit Kelsi in California.
38. Find out what love is.
39. Create my own language.
40. Be a hermit for half a year.
41. Start my own newspaper.
42. Ride a submarine.
43. Visit the city boat.
44. Eat a banana.
45. Go on a road trip with friends.
46. Slap someone (who deserves it!)
47. Sleep for a full day.
48. Stay up for four days straight.
49. Get addicted to coffee.
50. Recover my coffee addiction.
51. Live in a 3rd world nation.
52. Write a rap.
53. Do karaoke.
54. Make my own clock.
55. Farm, pick and cook my own food.
56. Become a world-renowned expert on something.
57. Visit the rainforest.
58. Have a huge CD collection.
59. Have a huge hat collection.
60. Make the perfect homemade apple pie.
61. Build a house.
62. Live in the city for some time.
63. Win 10 straight games of solitaire.
64. Take courses in philosophy and psychology.
I dreamed pretty big back then lmfao.. I am pretty sure I'd need to live about 500 years to accomplish all of this. But it's sweet. Nice to look back at.